- Fully catered and guided tours from Alice Springs or Darwin (other start and finish locations available)
- Groups can range from small family charter in a 4×4 vehicle up to our luxury 46 seat coach
- We can cater for any length of tour, from one day tours through to state, territory-wide and interstate extended touring
- Adventure camping safaris for the disability market
- Accommodation in remote areas in one of our many “permanent camp sites” (located at Yulara, Kings Canyon, Kakadu, Katherine, Litchfield and other locations)
- We offer a range of different sized 4WD vehicles allowing us to get off the beaten track
- We offer a range of styles from “swags” up to luxury safari tents and wheelchair accessible tents
- Our guides are extensively trained and fully accredited
At Outback Tour Services we believe our tour guides and tour hosts are the best in the business! They will share their passion for and their knowledge of the outback for an experience you will never forget.
- Before we “hand over the keys” to any guide, they must undergo a thorough and comprehensive training program. This includes everything from classroom sessions to practical “on road” training. The average tour guide will be trained for up to two months before leading a group on their own.
- Training includes: First aid (including remote area safety)
- Extensive driving training
- Cultural and historic information
- Cooking delicious meals in “camp ovens”
- Our guides come from all over the world and enjoy sharing this wonderful place with our clients.
- We have a range permanent camp sites across the Northern Territory (located at Yulara, Kings Canyon, Kakadu, Katherine, Litchfield and other locations.
- We have both simple un-powered tents as well as powered tents including inner spring beds, linen, lights and fans.
- All camps include a screened powered kitchen/dining area with fridges, sinks, tables, cooking equipment and charging locations.
- Camps are private for our groups
- With our camps located so close to the key tourist destinations we are able to maximise the time we are able to spend experiencing these epic attractions while still allowing us to come back to camp and enjoy a great night sharing a meal together or enjoying some time around the campfire.
Bushing camping on the Red Centre Adventure
Uluru Sunset sparkling wine and nibbles
Safari in Style 4WD private tour vehicle
Original Style campsite