The best of Alice in a Day – Private Tour
This is one special day! A combination tour of the Morning West MacDonnell Ranges and Afternoon Alice Springs City Sights.
“The West MacDonnell Ranges has been nominated by the Northern Territory Government for World Heritage listing, a register of properties worldwide that exhibit outstanding universal cultural and/or natural values which are important to all people in the world, irrespective of the territory in which they are located.”
- Spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill
- Rev. John Flynn’s Grave (one of Australia’s greatest heroes)
- The dramatic Simpsons Gap
- The majestic Standley Chasm
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Visit the School of the Air
- Visit the Alice Springs Telegraph Station (Heritage listed by the National Trust and National Estate)
- Visit a choice of:
- – National Pioneer Womens Hall of Fame
- – Olive Pink Botanical Gardens
- – Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
Entrance fees and meals may be added at an additional cost or you may wish to pay for this direct on the day,
This tour may pick up and drop off at your Hotel, the Alice Springs Airport or Railway Station.
The itinerary and options of this private tour can be easily altered to your requests and budget. To submit a tour request, ask more information or to request a customised itinerary use the button below to email our customer service team.
Comfortable walking shoes, hat (wide brimmed is best), sunglasses and sunscreen.
Comfortable Private Vehicle, Local Expert Driver/Guide, Flexible Touring Options, Meals can be added with an additional cost.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Travel documentation for more information.