4 Hour Simpsons Gap + Alice Springs City Sights- Private Tour
Spend a delightful half day exploring ‘A Town Like Alice’ in the heart of Central Australia, beginning with panoramic views from Anzac Hill overlooking the township and surrounding mountain ranges and encompassing the spectacular scenery of the West MacDonnell Ranges.
- Spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill
- Simpsons Gap
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station (Heritage listed by the National Trust and National Estate)
- And a choice of either one of the following listed below
- – Royal Flying Doctor Service
- – National Pioneer Womens Hall of Fame
- – Olive Pink Botanical Gardens
- – Aboriginal Art Gallery
- – Alice Springs Reptile Centre
Entrance fees and meals may be added at an additional cost or you may wish to pay for this direct on the day,
This tour may pick up and drop off at your Hotel, the Alice Springs Airport or Railway Station.
This is also a great option if you are in transit at the Alice Springs Airport between flights to give you the opportunity to see some of Alice Springs.
The itinerary and options of this private tour can be easily altered to your requests and budget. To submit a tour request, ask more information or to request a customised itinerary use the button below to email our customer service team.
Comfortable walking shoes, hat (wide brimmed is best), sunglasses and sunscreen.
Comfortable Private Vehicle, Local Expert Driver/Guide, Flexible Touring Options, Meals can be added with an additional cost.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Travel documentation for more information.