Last updated: 12.00pm 20 August 2021 (AEST)
Coronavirus (COVID19) – Customer Information
Given the unprecedented impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) we have updated our Booking Conditions and suspension policies to adapt to the constantly evolving nature of this pandemic.
Private Groups and Outback Tour Services Premium Range
For selected groups of friends and family (where the dynamics of travel are different to independent travellers) we will be operating ‘COVID-safe’ Tailor-made / Private Group experiences prior to / and beyond 31 July 2020 in all regions of Australia. Providing the itineraries meet state and territory regulations, and all passengers agree to Outback Tour Services ‘COVID19 Safety Requirements’, we are now operating these ad-hoc departures, but we continue to monitor border and government restrictions and are only operating if it is considered safe to do so. Please forward all enquiries to: email@example.com
COVID-19 – Amendment: Outback Tour Services Booking Conditions
If you have booked a tour with us between 23 March 2020 and 25 September 2020, you may receive a travel credit with us to the value of 110% of the value of your original booking. This travel credit must be applied to any Outback Tour Services trip departing by 31 October 2022. This travel credit will be automatically applied to your Outback Tour Services booking.
Passengers on an existing trip as at 22 March 2020 may claim a pro-rata credit for the un-used portion of their existing trip.
Changes by You
If you have booked a tour with us which you wish to cancel, you will be entitled to a travel credit to the value of your original booking. This travel credit must be applied to an Outback Tour Services trip taken before 31 October 2023.
Cancellation by the Customer
- 30 days or more prior to departure, we will hold the deposit on credit (for an indefinite period);
- 29 days or fewer prior to departure, we will retain 50% of monies paid and hold 50% in credit (for an indefinite period);
- If you have flu/COVID conditions, supported by a medical certificate, we will hold 100% of monies paid on credit (for an indefinite period);.
Cancellation by Outback Tour Services (OTS)
- OTS cancels due to reasons other than a force majeure event: customer gets a full refund.
- OTS cancels due to a force majeure event: customer gets a 100% credit to use for a future trip or a refund less unrecoverable costs.
Get in touch
You can contact our support team online or over the phone, we are currently experiencing significant call volumes and long wait times. We are grateful for your support through this challenging time, and encourage everyone to be kind to one another while we navigate this global crisis.